The Second Tutorial video of a series of Processing Tutorial Videos.
In this tutorial video we cover basic shapes and how to manipulate them.
A few functions such as beginShape(), endShape() and variables such as mouseX and mouseY are covered.
The Shapes rectangle, ellipse and triangle are covered.
references for this tutorial:
Get In touch!
- Playing Fritzing and arduino. 2 push buttons and 2 LEDs with a basic arduino script.
- I dont want to use office365 thanks goldsmiths.
- How to create an Android application and submit it to the market pdf guide.
- Xtreme Simon – A multiplatform Memory/Concentration game!
- Processing Tutorial 7 – Android accelerometer and you
- Long cat the game
- Processing Tutorial 6 – Android Processing Basics and 3D texturing
- Biography and Contact Information
- OpenFrameworks Research
- Jump ‘n’ tilt
- E1 Android App
- creating a signed app using the processing export
- Installing and Compiling Ant
- Processing Tutorial 5 – Basic 3D
- Processing Tutorial 4 – lets create something useful
- Processing Tutorial 3 – Using Methods
- Worlds first Bionic arm
- Processing Tutorial 2 – Basic Shapes
- Processing Tutorial 1 – Getting to know Processing
- Sounds generative walls.
- ROK Android App
- Blob the Defender Alpha v0.0001
- Dance Projection Lights.
- Cong Box v1. Another example of sound interacting with shape generation.
- I dreamt in code… is this normal? better keeping a notepad and pen next to my bed.
- A World Of Creation