Born in London in 1989.
I have been brought up in a family of hard working creative designers and musicians and have specialised in a more
technical field of creativity.
My expertise is in creative ideas both on the web, on paper and in the software and scripts I
create. In 2009 I enrolled at Goldsmiths University Studying Creative Computing. My involvement
in this course is shown well through my work. I have a hands-on approach to all my work and look
for the most viable solution to each project I take on.
In 2010 I took on several Android projects which included utility apps and games.
This year I am working on various Android and iOS projects to be published to the market as-well as a couple of interesting games to be released soon!
‘FYI this is me.’
Get In touch!
- Playing Fritzing and arduino. 2 push buttons and 2 LEDs with a basic arduino script.
- I dont want to use office365 thanks goldsmiths.
- How to create an Android application and submit it to the market pdf guide.
- Xtreme Simon – A multiplatform Memory/Concentration game!
- Processing Tutorial 7 – Android accelerometer and you
- Long cat the game
- Processing Tutorial 6 – Android Processing Basics and 3D texturing
- Biography and Contact Information
- OpenFrameworks Research
- Jump ‘n’ tilt
- E1 Android App
- creating a signed app using the processing export
- Installing and Compiling Ant
- Processing Tutorial 5 – Basic 3D
- Processing Tutorial 4 – lets create something useful
- Processing Tutorial 3 – Using Methods
- Worlds first Bionic arm
- Processing Tutorial 2 – Basic Shapes
- Processing Tutorial 1 – Getting to know Processing
- Sounds generative walls.
- ROK Android App
- Blob the Defender Alpha v0.0001
- Dance Projection Lights.
- Cong Box v1. Another example of sound interacting with shape generation.
- I dreamt in code… is this normal? better keeping a notepad and pen next to my bed.
- A World Of Creation